ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORISED USES OF THE SITE
The user must not use the website and its services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including misusing permanent account number (PAN) of another person. International users agree to comply with all Indian laws & regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit, & post on the website.
Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the website and any of its content
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, notices contained in or on the website.
- Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the website and any of its contents.
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as 'spam,' or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user(s) enjoyment of the service by blocking.
- Submitting data of any third party without such third party(s) prior written consent.
- Submitting material or data that falsely express or imply that such material or data are sponsored or endorsed by the website.
- Submitting materials that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Submitting false or misleading information.
While the website prohibits such conduct on its site, the users understand and agree that the users nonetheless may be exposed to such misuse or blocking by other users and that the users uses the services provided by the website at their own risk.
For certain services, registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms, which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name, Password, Date of Birth, Secret Question, Email Address & Mobile Contact.
Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password unless your express permission is granted.
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by person/s who have not registered with the website as users of the Site & its Service/s.
If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address without giving any refunds.
Unless otherwise specified, the Web Site and its services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works there from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Web Site.